We look forward to welcoming you to Edden Oval, for the 2020 NL1 Elimination Finals.
To make our game day enjoyable and safe for all participating and attending, please note the following in advance of arriving at “The Nest” away from the nest.
ALL ATTENDING A NEW LAMBTON FC FACILITY:
Please do not attend if you have:
- been to any of the “hotspots” identified by the NSW Government – see the link and follow the directions given.
- been unwell or had any ﬂu-like symptoms, or
- been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, or
- any sudden loss of smell or loss of taste.
We encourage everyone to download the Federal Government COVID-19 App, it is available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Facility access is via Wallarah Road, New Lambton only.
NOTE: following new restrictions apply at Edden Oval:
- 1.5m physical distancing continues to apply
- As a fully enclosed facility, Edden Oval can hold a maximum of 500 persons (i.e. inclusive of players, coaches, managers, referees, Committee and spectators), maintaining the 4m2 requirement
On the day, all purchases and transactions will CASH ONLY.
A $5 gate fee will be applied to all non-players and coaching staff attending the facility. An additional $2 fee for each car wishing to park in the facility will be applied.
BBQ food, cold drinks and beer/cider will be sold. Persons purchasing alcohol will be required to consume their drinks (seated) in the area marked for alcohol consumption (per NSW Health requirement).
You will be asked to provide your details in our Contact Register prior to entry – this may be via QR CODE or the paper based register located at the Fairfield entrance.
Hand sanitizer will be available – but please bring some of your own.
A copy of our COVID-19 Safety Plan will available at the ground upon request.
PLAYERS, COACHES AND MANAGERS:
- Players should arrive at the ground no more than 60 minutes prior to kick-off
- Dressing sheds occupancy will be at the capacity sign posted
- Players should arrive in their warm up apparel and change into their playing shirts on the warm up field
- Players must bring their own water bottles and hand sanitizer, all stored in their bags
- Teams will not line up in the players race and no hand shaking prior to kick-off, but rather:
- The respective home team will walk out first, led by the captain and sets an example for the visiting team to follow
- Referees lead the opposition out the middle
- The teams line up, 1.5m apart – around the Centre Circle
- Referee summons the captains into the centre for the coin toss
- Decision on direction & kick off made
- Substitutes will have a designated area to sit (with physical distancing)
- Half time team talks will be held on the field – NOT in dressing rooms
- Players should leave immediately after the post-match debrief by their coaches – so as not to affect ground occupancy rates of the following game
We have this week heard of the sporting club in Ballina fined $5500 for not complying with the Public Health Order. We seek your assistance and respect in complying with these requirements.